2018 Community Pride Adopt-A-Block
Cripple Creek, Colorado
- Each Team will choose a block or section that they will be responsible for.
- You will receive a copy of the map with your designated section. We will also have them available at the Event Launch.
- Each Team will decide how they will organize their own team – we will need a contact name with email address for reminder emails each month.
- The City will provide: Gloves, Vests, Garbage pick-up sticks (one per team) and Garbage Bags. These items can be picked up at the Clerk’s Office in City Hall. Your team will sign-out the materials and sign them back in.
- Public Works will be responsible for going around and picking up the full bags – please leave your bags on the street side of the sidewalk.
- Must have City Of Cripple Creek Waiver Forms signed. (Available in City Hall, Clerk’s Office)
- Do not go on private property unless it is your own!
- Your block or section includes the alley-ways between the streets.
- If you have any questions or need to change your section or area, please contact any one of the committee members.
May 15th – Program Launch
9:00 AM-12:00 PM
- 9:00 AM – Event Launch: Meet at Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation Henry C. “June” Hack Community Center, Sign-In, turn in Waivers, Sign-out Equipment, Clean up your chosen area, Leave bags on street-side of the sidewalk, (Public Works will go around and pick up the bags), Turn in your equipment (vests, sticks, extra bags)
- 12:00 PM – Community Pride BBQ: Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation
3rd week of each month, starting the 3rd Monday of each month, M-F between 7am-3pm you can go to the City Clerk’s Office and sign out the supplies you will need for your clean up. The City Clerk will notify Public Works that you are doing your area, so they can go around and pick up your bags before 5:00