2020 Community Pride Adopt-A-Block
Cripple Creek, Colorado
3rd week of July
- Each Team will choose a block or section that they will be responsible for.
- You will receive a copy of the map with your designated section.
- Each Team will decide how they will organize their own team – we will need a contact name with email address for reminder emails each month.
- The City will provide: masks, gloves, vests, garbage pick-up sticks (one per team) and garbage bags. These items can be picked up at the Clerk’s Office in City Hall. Your team will sign-out the materials and sign them back in. Equipment will be sanitized between uses.
- Your team will deliver the full garbage bags to a designated drop off point on the north side of the Parks & Recreation Building (128 E. Bennett Ave.), where Public Works will pick them up before 5:00pm.
- Must have City Of Cripple Creek Waiver Forms signed. (Available in City Hall, Clerk’s Office 337 E. Bennett Ave.)
- Do not go on private property unless it is your own!
- Your block or section includes the alley-ways between the streets.
- Teams are asked to adhere to current social distancing guidelines, unless your are a family, or social unit.
- If you have any questions or need to change your section or area, please contact any one of the committee members.
Program Launch – 3rd week of July
Launch Party – cancelled for this year due to COVID concerns
9:00 AM-12:00 PM 9:00 AM – Event Launch: Meet at Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation Henry C. “June” Hack Community Center, Sign-In, turn in Waivers, Sign-out Equipment, Clean up your chosen area, Leave bags on street-side of the sidewalk, (Public Works will go around and pick up the bags), Turn in your equipment (vests, sticks, extra bags) 12:00 PM – Community Pride BBQ: Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation
3rd week of each month, starting the 3rd Monday of each month, M-F between 7am-3pm you can go to the City Clerk’s Office and sign out the supplies you will need for your clean up. The City Clerk will notify Public Works that you are doing your area, so they can pick up your bags before 5:00