The Aspen Mine Center is a collaborative partnership of many agencies designed to assist residents of southern Teller County in accessing resources.
Aspen Mine Center
166 E. Bennett Ave.
Cripple Creek, CO 80813
The following resources are located in the Aspen Mine Center:
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Aspen Mine Senior Center
- CASA – court appointed special advocates for children and families.
- Community Cupboard
- Community of Caring
- Community Partnership of Teller County
- Journeys Counseling
- Pikes Peak Mental Health
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- Prospect Home Care & Hospice
- Teller County Commodities
- Teller County Department of Social Services
- Teller County Public Health
- Teller Senior Coalition
- The Dressing Room Clothes Closet
- Salvation Army
- Teller County Victims Assistance
- Vocational rehab
- Teller Pregnancy Resource Center