Liquor Licensing

The City Clerk is responsible for all Retail Liquor Licensing matters within the City limits of Cripple Creek.  This includes issuance of new licenses, annual renewals, special event permitting, establishment manager changes, Promotional Associations, etc.  Several of the most frequently requested/utilized forms are available below and you can visit the Colorado Department of Revenue Liquor Enforcement Website for laws, rules and regulations, information and resources or additional forms.

Please contact the City Clerk at 719-689-2502 if you have any questions regarding a liquor related matter.