Deputy City Clerk
P: (719) 689-2502
The City Clerk’s office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The City Clerk’s office maintains daily operations for the City. Responsibilities of the City Clerk are outlined in Colorado Revised Statutes and include, but are not limited to, City Council and City Administration support, City switchboard and front desk operations, Liquor Licensing, Business Licensing, administration of Municipal Elections, maintenance and updating of the Municipal Code, serving as Custodian of the City’s vital records, Open Record requests, and serving and Clerk to the City Council attending and taking official minutes for all Regular and Special Council meetings.
Provide quality support and assistance to the Mayor & City Council, the City Administrator and Citizens of Cripple Creek in an efficient, effective, ethical and positive manner.
Goals and Objectives:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all citizens, visitors and customers of the City of Cripple Creek.
- Seek out and complete continuing education and other learning opportunities in order to stay current and informed on all matters affecting Municipal Clerk duties and responsibilities.
CRIPPLE CREEK CITY COUNCIL
- CURRENT AGENDA PACKETS & MINUTES
- Past Council Meeting Minutes
- 2016 City of Cripple Creek Council Meeting Minutes
- 2017 City of Cripple Creek Council Meeting Minutes
- 2018 City of Cripple Creek Council Meeting Minutes
- 2019 City of Cripple Creek Council Meeting Minutes
- 2020 City of Cripple Creek Council Meeting Minutes
- 2021 City of Cripple Creek Council Meeting Minutes
CITY CLERK FORMS
- REQUEST FOR PUBLIC RECORDS
- Lodging Tax Packet for New Businesses
- Agenda-Item-Request FORM
Cripple Creek Municipal Code